We are reopening The Yarn Loft in Colne on Friday, 3rd July 12 – 4 pm, on an appointment basis only for your comfort and safety.
We are also operating on reduced opening times. We will only be open to the public on Thursday and Fridays 12 – 4pm for the foreseeable future. To make an appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 228 9400.
Please read our Covid Guidelines in full before booking an appointment to visit the shop. Thank you.
- Please do not visit the shop is you have a cold or flu like symptoms. You can purchase goodies on line at emilyfoulds.com, or book a video appointment with us.
- On entry into the shop you will be asked to use hand sanitizer.
- When in the shop please maintain a 2 metre distance from others at all time.
- Your visit will be limited to 15 minutes only, please plan before visiting to the shop what you would like to purchase and look at. The new layout of the shop prevents browsing.
- Please come to the shop alone, we are not able to provide adequate space for more than two people in the shop at the time, including the staff member. We ask that you respect this guideline. If you do need to travel with someone we ask that they stay in the car or in the vestibule while you shop.
- When touching fibres, please test and feel fibre on your wrist only. Please do not touch your neck or face with the yarn.
- If possible card payment is preferable at this time. There is no minimum spend on credit card payment.