Laine Magazine Issue no 13
***The winter edition of Laine Magazine is due out in December. We will be able to send out your pre ordered magazine around the 10th December***
Laine is a publishing house based in Finland, who publish the most exquisite magazine on knitting, crafts, food and lifestyle. As well as Magazines, they also produce gorgeous books.
Laine Magazine has been published since 2016. It includes patterns from leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling. The print magazine is published in both English and Finnish.
Issue 13 is stunning, with lots of contemporary design led projects to add to your and your loved ones wardrobe. There are several sweater patterns, as well as cardigan and shawl pattern. There is a particularly yummy shawl pattern I’ve got my on, which is designed in a donegal tweed.
PRE ORDER NOW
Inside this issue you will find:
• 148 pages
• 10 knitting patterns & 1 crochet pattern, beautifully photographed and illustrated
• an interview with Danish knitwear designer Lærke Bagger
• an article about June Cashmere
• an article about ChiaoGoo
• an article about the importance of crafting and creativity by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
• seasonal recipes
• book reviews
• Laine Favourites section.
Designers featured in this issue:
- Susan Chin
- Susan Crawford
- Sidsel Grau Petersen
- Midori Hirose
- Susanna Kaartinen
- Inyoung Kim
- Hanna Maciejewska
- Mariya Mateeva
- Paula Pereira
- Maiju Räsänen
- Griselda Zárate