Pascuali Manada Yarn
45% Mohair (Superkid Mohair)
25% Silk (Mulberry Silk)
15% Yak Wool
15% Virgin Wool (organic merino superfine, RWS certificated)
Take the lustrous, long, bright and very high quality hair of the Angora goat; the fine, soft and elastic wool of the merino sheep; the sumptuous wool of the Mongolian yak; add silk and combine it all with Pascuali´s years of experience in developing high quality natural yarns and you have: Manada.
Manada can be knitted with smaller needles to create smaller stitches, and obtain a tighter, warmer, denser, hard-wearing fabric. It can also be knitted with bigger needles to make bigger stitches and get a looser fabric. So, depending on the nature of the project and how dense or loose you want the piece to be, you can use a different needle size. For this reason, the gauge given ranges from needle size 1.5 US (2.5 mm) to 6 US (4.0 mm).
- Yarn Length: 25 g ~ 200 m | 0.85 oz ~ 218 yds
- Needle size: 2,5 – 4 mm | 1-6 US | 8-12 UK
- Gauge: 18-22 stitches, 28-32 rows to 4″ (10 cm)
- Usage: Sweater in size S ~ 150-250g (6-10 balls)
- Yarn Weight: 25 g | 0.85 oz ~ Ball