Mulled Wine Tessellated Vest by Drea Renee Knits
In answer to her many fans request for a colourful and colour work Slipover Vest, Andrea Mowry has designed a stunner. She has also designed a gorgeous pullover using the same colour work technique. We will release Kits for the pullover later in the year.
The Tessellated Vest uses three different yarns, a multicolour sport weight; a brushed fluffy sport weight and a solid sport weight which frames the little squares of colour that the knitting technique creates.
The Mulled Wine Vest uses
- Opus sport from Walcot Yarns in Cranberry ( a rich wine red shade)
- Isager Silk Mohair colour no 63 ( a soft bronze shade)*
- Schoppel Wolle, Zauberball Crazy Sock yarn no 2092 ( a riot of colour, red, rust, orange, browns and creams)
PLEASE REMEMBER YOU MUST DOUBLE UP THE SILK MOHAIR THROUGHOUT
Please also note that we have not included the Pattern in this Kit, but we have spent time putting together the colours for you to create a beautiful addition to your wardrobe
In the pattern the sizing is as follows
- Size 1 has a finished chest circumference of 32″ (81.5 cm)
- Size 2 has a finished chest circumference of 36″ (91.5 cm)
- Size 3 has a finished chest circumference of 40″ (101.5cm)
- Size 4 has a finished chest circumference of 44″ (112 cm)
- Size 5 has a finished chest circumference of 48″ (122 cm)
- Size 6 has a finished chest circumference of 52″ (132 cm)
- Size 7 has a finished chest circumference of 56″ (142 cm)
- Size 8 has a finished chest circumference of 60″ (152.5 cm)
- Size 9 has a finished chest circumference of 64″ (162.5 cm)
The Vest is intended to be worn with approximately 2 – 4inch of positive ease.
The vest is knitted on 3.5mm needs, both a 80 & 100cm needs. The ribbing takes a 2.75mm circular needle. You will also need a stitch marker, tapestry needle, spare needle and stitch holders to hold stitches.
Head over to Ravelry now to pick up your pattern